2012年11月9日星期五

Relaxing Day...

病猫!!

Shopping day with Kai Sze , CJia , Baby 旋儿,Kristna...
Head to makan before go to 1 Utama gai gai ...
bought my S2 battery for Rm100++  , light ash colour gatsby hair dye for RM20 , Doii Doii's thingy for RM 46...my wallet blooding 99 !!  T^T ..

.
Cjia treat Baskin Robbin ice cream ! woohooo....
Met Rainie , primary school friend... luckly that she still remember me xD

Go home at 6pm ++ , Hui Lee date makan...
De Pastry Chef for dinner...chit chat non stop...
9pm ++ back to my home ,  we still alot to talk when we already reach my house...so we decide to go Al-Safa continue chit chat ...funny siao...

Chat alot of things with this babe girl tonight ...wow...love it...
felt so syok after telling out alot of things... her job thingy , my stress ,family thingy , relationship thingy , friendship thingy and others random things...
Oh ya , i told Hui Lee about what Cjia suggest , change my family members name to all branded name... then both of us thought of we wanna to name Hui Lee's future kids name to the Liquor's name : Chivas , Whisky , Heneiken , VSOP ! hahaha
Happy Night ....<3 <3 no problem with our single life... =)

Planning to date the girls out for sing k ...but both of our voice are so hurt now..damn it...
and our trip next year...PLEASE MAKE IT SUCCESS !! bikini trip..HAHAHA...

Got a call from someone this afternoon, quite surprise...but your msg make me -_-''' ... 360 degree change after the call...what the fuck ?!! >( 什么鬼哦...讨厌死...


Oh ya , the song below...make me cry last night ...
have no idea why i will cry after listening to this song...
越来越感性了哇~~~~



1 条评论: