2014年5月2日星期五

May ...

30/4/2014 

Throw back to Moning's 21st Birthday BBQ + Steamboat party ...
Super thanks to Rebecca Choo for fetching me and stuck in a super duper jam for around 2 hours plus plus from KD to Kepong Maluri ... Love you ^^

Just like the old time ... quite miss that time when we keep zat and laugh at Lily ...
Few of them upgrade to 人妻 & 妈妈 dy .. like we're so old dy ..
But we still act like kids ..hahaha... throwing cakes to ppl face , chasing around , tease around ...


 Thanks to Lily the chef..she served me like a VIP ... she bought 爆酱丸 for me ! yeah ! Her marinade skill super good ... looking forward to her future restaurant x)


Mama Yun 


Baby Cherry ... the lao gai kid ... she super like to take selfie ! hahaha .. 



Moning & Bowie  



Daddy / xin xin ,I mmm maii download skype ! Don1 see you in the coming 4 months ...bleh !


Teng Teng 


Bowie , eat non stop punya budak ...


Miko 



1/5/2014

Around 12am ++ , Dear fetch me and we go for second round > Beer Factory ...
Chilling and chit chat at there until they closed... 
and then ...* tada * blackout ... i can't remember what happen next and i know i sleep very well until the next day afternoon... and wake up with headache and wing, wanna to vomit but can't ... 







He super hiao..i like him..hehehe

2pm fetch Amily go Gangnam 88 for lunch + yam cha + gepor ...
First time ever , dont feel like eating my favourite food after ordered it * cry *  >( 
Screw You headache ! The head wing wing , and i keep feel myself gonna faint , super not well 
( according to Rebecca Choo , just because i skip the wing part and the 作呕 part , so the next day will terbalik the mabuk sign ...)
but I still wan to chit chat and gossip with the siao za bo...haha, gals... =_= 
WHY AM I SO WEAK ? THE 3RD TIME GOING TO FAINT IN PUBLIC IN A MONTH ...

* Kawan kawan sekalian...can we organize trip please ?  I want trip ! I want TRIP ! *


Even now 2.30am 3/5  , I'm still having headache , for 2 days dy ...
bcoz of this... i missed my starbuck promo today T^T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To : Someone =) 



你做半夜工,时间被绑着,你说你是想为了我们未来去打拼,你想快点创业、做自己的生意,其实我一直都有看到你的努力,虽然知道你现在做得不是很开心,可是你还是继续的做...
你说你想去新加坡工作,会赚比较快,为了给我安全感,你会省吃省用,剩下的全部会bank in去我户口给我保管,你说到好像已经明天就要去了,我听到后都不知道该给什么反应,只知道流眼泪...
今天你说很想一直和我一起生活,想带我出国看世界,去外国做工生活,你说不管哪里,只要一直一起,你就会有勇气去面对,你不介意挨面包... 我不知道你为什么突然会那么想和我一起,是因为我告诉你说我快死了吗? 哈哈哈... 

谢谢你从来不会因为我乱发脾气不要我。
谢谢你一直都哄着我想尽办法保护着我。
谢谢你没有因为任何事抱怨过我。
谢谢你为了我一直在努力
谢谢你为了我一直在接受
谢谢你为了我一直在考虑我的感受

我爱你 





John Legend - All Of Me 


没有评论:

发表评论