2014年9月1日星期一



 Time is just flying ...
People come and go 来来往往 出出进进...
 Appreciate who are still here with me...
(有时无聊的时候会想,少联络的或者之前本来很好朋友的...会不会突然的很想念我啊..haha)

Anyway ,I've no idea what I did last month , just remembered that I spend alot money !! *RIP to the money I spent *

 Getting lazier to update my blog ... buuu !!
Not that I'm really lazy to update my blog , just ... I feel sleepy every time when I wanna to write something , when i feel sleepy , my brian goes empty ....blank.. then don't know how to start it.. end up close it and sleep..  

----------------------------------------------
Seriously I got nothing to update , just wanna to upload some * throw back * photo ...








haha , memorable ice bucket challege day ...
lets play water gun with Ice water next time !

Problem : Should I go Thailand again ? *finger pointing*

 To Do list for This month :
Keep Fit ! yea,same thing ... keep repeating this since January ... 



...nightz...


没有评论:

发表评论